Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Stop Hoping and Start Living

Everything changed for me when I was 18. I had come home from college not knowing what to do, until one day I was inspired by the Lord to take the step in a different direction and really focus on the things He wanted me to focus on including those in the arts, referring to acting, dancing, modeling, and writing. And hopefully one day directing, producing, choreographing, music, and athletics, and athletic art including ballet and hip-hop, and all others that will lead me to the Lord's will and pursue those dreams he wanted me to go after and do the things that I now want to do as well. With my eye single to glory of God, I am on the right path, a better path, no more fighting with the universe, but instead going with the flow of it, getting healthier and healthier everyday, and now truly knowing what it means to live. To live a life of dreams coming true, to make each day count, because we must always remember that we only get one of each day forever so we have to make each of them truly count. There is only one January 28, 2014 ever, so it is our duty to live it to it's fullest not looking back in fear but looking forward in faith and hope. Each passing day brings us new hope and new beginnings, and that is what this blog is all about, and why I wanted to start writing it is because of this fact, that a new day is dawning, and we cannot be like Lot's wife and look back and be turned into a grain of salt. We must always be pressing forward relying on the Lord for guidance and in faith taking one step at a time until that day we reach the top of his glory and are saved to live with Him and His only begotten Son in His kingdom of glory forever. As we look forward with that eye of hope and that eye single to glory of God, we have to not only believe, but know that good things and good times are ahead. Elder Richard G. Scott has repeatedly been quoted as saying that we are here "not to fail, but to succeed gloriously," (on this earth). As I search and yearn and continue to believe in a better tomorrow, I will also do my best to live each day in the moment of ... life. We have waited and suffered long enough. Let us each "lengthen our stride" and push forward, always knowing and believing that our dreams will come true and may already have. We have to have the right amount of faith and hope, and seize this day! Carpe diem! I hope to begin my life again everyday and search out those new beginnings, and never give up hope for that day when The Master will say: "Well done thou good and faithful servant, thou has been faithful over a few things, I will make thee a ruler of many things, enter into the joy, peace, safety, and rest of the Lord." Thank you for listening, Your ever faithful friend on this journey, Brian Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to share with you my journey, and I truly believe that a new day is dawning in all of our lives.

Let us all discuss ...

And have fun always!