Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Faith precedes the miracle

A dream begun. A hope fulfilled. A mystery unlocked. A life well lived. A faithful journey becoming a miracle. The way it goes, the way it flows, the way it let goes, the wind continues to blow, the rain falls, the sun shines, the earth groans, the universe smiles, the heavens open, and all begins again. The circle of life as we know it, the only thing that we know is that the truth is all that we have. Nothing less, nothing more. I believe in life, even when life didn't believe in me for a while, I never gave up on it, and I know it in my soul that it will repay me, completely and four fold. I never lost hope even during the ups and complete low downs of the mystery that we call this life's long journey. Life is about hope, redemption, not fear or lose, but faith and re-connection. We will all gather together and what was once lost shall be found, all that was once gone will be redeemed and all will bow on one knee to the Master. And I hope when my eyes are full of tears, He will ask to me arise and come forth and receive my glory next to Him and His Father and in my mansions above. Until that day I will continue to let go and live freely always knowing that if I fall He will catch me and I will rise again and be free forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to share with you my journey, and I truly believe that a new day is dawning in all of our lives.

Let us all discuss ...

And have fun always!