Monday, August 4, 2014

Begin Again

Life springs eternal. Hope is alive and well. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Live fearlessly, live hopefully, always remembering that everything will be made alright in the end, and if it is not the end then it is not alright. Always know things work out in mysterious ways. But also know according to Einstein the simplest answer tends to be the truth. This blog is about hope, and that is my message for today. No matter how bad things get always know they will get better. I promise you from the bottom of my heart. There are hard things, and there are easy things, but again back to Einstein who said all we have to do is ask ourselves is this a friendly universe? And the answer of course is yes! We hope, we live, we yearn, and we seek again to believe in this ever growing future of this wonderful universe!

Thank you!

B-ri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to share with you my journey, and I truly believe that a new day is dawning in all of our lives.

Let us all discuss ...

And have fun always!