Saturday, August 9, 2014

Life

Life is a series of doors. A decision here, a decision there, but all that really matters is that we choose. Just make a decision and if it doesn't quite work out, and then come back out and choose door number two. We have to be bold enough to just make a choice, and I promise if it doesn't work out, you'll come out the other side. The wise man is bold, and makes a decision and goes for it, the unwise man stands outside the door and waits for it to be opened. We must decide right now to open that door, and jump into the deep end, and start swimming. There is no two ways about it, keep going into the deep end, and I promise eventually you will be a better person because you decided to take a chance on this crazy journey we call life.

Sincerely yours,

Brian Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to share with you my journey, and I truly believe that a new day is dawning in all of our lives.

Let us all discuss ...

And have fun always!