Saturday, February 6, 2016

Finding love and life amidst waiting for love and life

I have found that whilst waiting for love and life to begin I have to find love and life somehow amidst all of this waiting around for it to come. We all search, strive, and ponder for the next best thing to come but while we are waiting what do we do to live the life we are in right now? Look at it in a positive way and you'll be ok but the waiting just makes it that much better! I want so much and need so much that it is hard to find joy in life while you are waiting for that life to begin! Whilst I am waiting I have found that the joy is in the journey and you have only have one life to live, so let's get going. I find love from afar, life whilst I am waiting in the love from afar, and hope and faith continue on this crazy journey we call life. I want to love my life and I so do at times, but I don't at times, and that is the problem within itself, I want to love my life all the time! Let us continue to find love in life, and let us find faith in the journey within itself, all knowing that it will work itself out, and the life you have always wanted will begin as soon as possible, and I know that this has to start soon, well because there is only one life to live.

Thank you for your time, signing off for today, Brian Robert Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to share with you my journey, and I truly believe that a new day is dawning in all of our lives.

Let us all discuss ...

And have fun always!