Tuesday, February 2, 2016

What makes the world go round?

We all fly, move at a different pace. Don't we? We all learn, grow at a different pace. So let us grow, learn, and learn to be at peace with another. We all should strive to love more, hurt less. We all should learn to work together more, and learn to have more faith in each other. Let us strive for that hope, that faith, that love that only works when we do it together. Learn to let it be, and learn to love each other more. We are all afraid at times, so why can't we learn to share secrets that will ease our pain and our heartaches in a way that says let us live for today. I hope to find my peace amidst this world of turmoil in a sense of joy that says can't wait to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to share with you my journey, and I truly believe that a new day is dawning in all of our lives.

Let us all discuss ...

And have fun always!