Saturday, January 30, 2016

Happiness

What is it to you? For me my search for happiness lands on one word: health. For others it may differ, but all of us are searching after the same thing aren't we? Happiness is the ultimate search, for some it may come easily, for others not so much. Happiness is infectious, it spreads like wildfire, then it lands at home - where it should be and where you can always find it, and that it is where hope resides. I see it everywhere, in a beautiful smile for one, and in a true friend for another. Where in the world can you find your own happiness, well the search continues for some and for others the search has ended because they are free of their own demons and have reached a place of serenity and peace.

Well I am signing for today - from Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to share with you my journey, and I truly believe that a new day is dawning in all of our lives.

Let us all discuss ...

And have fun always!