Sunday, January 10, 2016

Life and Love

Love is beauty, love is hope, love is all knowing, all forgetting, all love might be summed up in one sentence and that is complicated. I hope and yearn for love, I look for it, search for it, and one day hope to find it, where I'm not sure all I know is it might be somewhere closer or farther than I think. I look around and see beauty and love but I cannot grasp it, sense it, touch it, it eludes me, it's like it wants to touch me feel me hold me, and yet I cannot grab hold, I just wait and wait and one day I hope it will find me while I am dreaming of someone to touch me and take me on the ride of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to share with you my journey, and I truly believe that a new day is dawning in all of our lives.

Let us all discuss ...

And have fun always!