Saturday, January 9, 2016

"Fashion fades, style lasts forever" Eves Saint Laurent

I was watching Breakfast at Tiffany's again today and I could not imagine a more beautiful woman than Ms. Audrey Hepburn. Her ease, her beauty, her fluidity, her style, her serenity was unimaginably good. I believe style and fashion can change the world, it has power and it is truly inspirational. If you look closely you can see well beauty that goes beyond the outside and flows into the inside. Look at that beautiful woman and see a little smirk sometimes that says if you be happy then you will be beautiful. Be healthy, be happy, be wondrous, be who you truly are then you will be truly beautiful. I want and wish for all the world where we look at each other and say wow you make me feel happy and I want that in my life. Audrey inspired the world and I love her for it, and I always will. Style, beauty, ease, serenity, don't we all seek it, don't we all desire it, don't we all find it to be well inspirational to the point that we say thank you Audrey we love you, we miss you, we hope you are well, well then let's bring that style back! She is an inspiration to me and all I have to say is thank you for your beauty. I try to bring that into my life and go from there. Just feel the flow and the rhythm of an Audrey and might just find that you've got all you need right within yourself, so go seek it, find it, and let it fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to share with you my journey, and I truly believe that a new day is dawning in all of our lives.

Let us all discuss ...

And have fun always!