Friday, January 8, 2016

What matters in life?

When things don't matter in life, they tend to be the best part of life. When you reach serenity you tend to find that life is better than you could ever think it could be, You don't say I wish or I hope you say thank God I have made this far and have accomplished so much. Do you tend to be grateful? Do you look at life differently and say I have accomplished enough let's move on or do you tend to say I don't care anymore. I look at life and say why do I care so much? Why do I give a fuck? Let us all take a look around and say does this matter? To me it does to others it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to share with you my journey, and I truly believe that a new day is dawning in all of our lives.

Let us all discuss ...

And have fun always!