Sunday, January 24, 2016

Love

As we continue on in this crazy journey we call life, I am truly seeking for peace, serenity, and something that I have never truly had, and that is love. As a 30 year old man I wonder why is it so elusive? Why is it so hard to find all the time? I wonder if it will hit me or will I have to go out and find it. I want somebody who loves me for me, not just someone who falls head over heals for me after I chase her for a while. I want our love to be mutual, not just someone who I have to chase around the world to get, and I truly hope I can find it soon. It is something that seems to elude me and yet something that I want so badly. All I ever look for in this life is pure clean health, a truly happy fulfilled life, and again well someone to fall in love with. I look, I search, I ponder and yet I can only hope that one day soon I will find someone who loves me for me and someone who understands me and trusts me. I wonder after all these years of chasing that maybe the tables can turn and a woman can find me and we can mutually fall in true love. I believe I deserve that after so many heartbreaks, and so many times waiting for the phone to ring, and so many times wanting it so bad, and yet it continues to be just out of my reach. A love that can be found in a way that will truly knock me off my feet and lye me down and I can turn to her and not have to say one word, and we can both just know that this is just right. It is right in the moment, it is right when we are not together, and it is just right all the time. I yearn for that day to come quickly so I can learn to love and so I can stop hoping for it come, and after all these years that it will just be there whenever I need it. And as the clock continues to turn, I continue to wonder how much longer until I find that woman who just knows as much as I do that love can truly change a person in a way that is indescribable and just knows for once and for all that we love each other so much that nothing needs to be said. All we have to day is look into each other's eyes and just know that is what life is all about. Sometimes the waiting is the hardest part. But all I know is that I have hope and that this love will truly begin in my life at the exact moment it is supposed to, and in that moment I will want to sing hallelujah all the way home after our lips touch, our hearts beat as one, and after we both just say, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to share with you my journey, and I truly believe that a new day is dawning in all of our lives.

Let us all discuss ...

And have fun always!