Friday, January 15, 2016

What are we waiting for?

When you get depressed where do you go to find solace, peace of mind and a little hope? I go to a friend, to a place where no can find me, and still it's very hard to find a moment of peace amidst this world of so much well, fear. Where in the world are my fiends and why can't we meet? A happy moment, a sad one, an emotional one, and well what do you get, a day in the life of Brian Gardner for one. It's time for a change in my life and all I need to know is where do I go when it's time to leave the past behind and head fora brighter future, well I don't know, and if I did I would not still be typing this blog, I would be out living my life instead of hoping for it to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to share with you my journey, and I truly believe that a new day is dawning in all of our lives.

Let us all discuss ...

And have fun always!