Thursday, January 7, 2016

Love in the real world

Where I have found love is in the journey of life. With the ups and downs we find that love can hold us up even when we are in dire need of real love. I look to friendship for love, not always for physical and sexual love to be the love that might be the kind of love you need right now. What we need is always not what we desperately want, but it can can help us get to where we have always and will always want. First we find friendship then we find best friends then we find what has always been wanted by friends who are far away yet so close. I desire love, true love, yet cannot always or really be had, it is a hard balance but it can be dealt with by having a friend who truly loves you for who you are and who you will be. Friendship can heal wounds, lift barriers, give hope, and help you find who you truly are amidst a relationship that hasn't yet begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope to share with you my journey, and I truly believe that a new day is dawning in all of our lives.

Let us all discuss ...

And have fun always!